– Payment is made immediately before receiving the goods at the post office
– Cashless payment is also accepted through the payment system (Visa and MasterCard)
-Delivery in Ukraine for FREE
-Delivery time in Ukraine 1-3 days
-There is a function to pay the order in Ukraine by mail upon receipt of goods
-International departures are paid by the customer, the price is 10€-30€ for every parcel
– Free shipping for orders costs 500€ and more (individually, contact us please firstname.lastname@example.org)
-Sending by regular mail takes 2-6 weeks (depends on the customs)
-Sending by expedited mail 7-10 days
-Immediately after sending your order, we issue a track number and a web site where you can track the status of the package.
– If you want to receive your parcel by fast mail, for example (DHL), it will cost additional money, note it in your order note, or write please at our mail email@example.com
Delivery services with which we cooperate (Nova Poshta, Ukr Post, DHL, EMS, Delivery)
Return goods of good quality
1. The buyer has the right to exchange goods of good quality for the same from the seller from whom he purchased, if the goods did not satisfy him in form, size, style, color, size or for other reasons he could not be used as intended for the following conditions:
A) the goods for exchange are provided to the Seller within not more than fourteen days, not counting the day of purchase;
B) a product can be replaced if it has never been in operation, does not contain traces of use, and if its presentation, consumer properties, seals, labels, films are preserved, the integrity of the packaging of both the product itself and its components is not compromised;
C) the product does not contain scratches, chips, scuffs, fully functional;
D) preserved the full completeness of the goods sold;
D) the goods may be replaced upon presentation by the Buyer of the settlement document issued to the Buyer together with the sold goods.
1.1. Requirements 1. do not apply to goods in accordance with Annex No. 3 to the Cabinet Resolution of the Ministry of Ukraine of 19.03.94 No. 172 “On the implementation of certain provisions of the Law of Ukraine“ On Protection of Consumer Rights ”, are included in the List of goods of good quality that are not subject to exchange
1.2. If the product does not meet the conditions of certain paragraphs. A) – D) p. 1. The seller has the right to refuse to exchange the goods.
1.3. Transportation costs for the delivery of the Goods in the exchange under paragraph 1. are borne by the Buyer.
1.4. When exchanging goods, its warranty period is calculated anew from the day of exchange.
1.5. If at the time of the exchange of a similar product is not on sale, the buyer has the right either to purchase any other goods from the existing range with a corresponding cost recalculation, or to terminate the contract and receive money back in the amount of the value of the returned goods, or exchange the goods for the same at the first receipt of the corresponding goods on sale.